Women's March at CSUMB hosted an interactive panel discussion about the racial divide in America, in response to the 2017 Charlottesville attacks. Join us in pursuit of understanding the goals of the revitalized white nationalist movement, and more importantly, how to stop it.
- Regina Mason - President, NAACP Monterey County Branch
- Councilwoman Kayla Jones - Seaside, CA
- Ann Todd Jealous - The Village Project, Inc.
- Chris Barrera - LULAC Council 2055
- Elena Loomis - Indivisible Monterey Bay
- Richard Moss - Whites for Racial Equity
- Michelle Welsh - ACLU, Montery County Chapter
- Steven Goings - National Coalition Building Institute
- Michael Frederiksen - Direct Action Network Monterey