On International Women's Day, women and our allies will act together for equity, justice and the human rights of women, through a one-day strike demonstration of economic solidarity. Join us for an interactive panel discussion on the oppression and devaluation of women in America.
- Kate Daniels Kurz, Vice President, Democratic Women of Monterey County
- Dr. Vanessa Lopez-Littleton, Professor, Collaborative Health and Human Services Department at CSUMB
- Karen Araujo, Recipient of ACLU Award for Civil Rights
- Estefania Rodriguez, Vice President, Women's March at CSUMB
- Yolanda Pruitt, Founder and Executive Director, Ladies First
- Alisha Marie Ragland, Monterey County Nonviolent Action Committee
- Leah Kaplan, Secretary, Women's March at CSUMB